2017 is finally here! A perfect time to each of us to reflect on, what is going right, what may need attention and the opportunities on the horizon.
I’d like to take a moment to talk about what’s going right, what needs some attention and the opportunities I see on my horizon.
Let’s start with what’s going right.
- Personally, I’ve never been happier or felt more settled and at peace with myself.
- Professionally things are going well. Our first full year in our new space has been our best ever.
- This Blog is going well. I’m surprised at how much fun it is and how much I enjoy writing it! I hope you enjoy it, as well!
Things needing a little attention:
- My health. I need to focus more on my health this year. Whether it be eating better, exercising more or what have you.
- My closet. I’ve been reading a lot about capsule wardrobes. I don’t think I will actually go to a capsule wardrobe, but I will be minimizing my clothes down to things I really love and wear. Bye Bye Platform Pumps!
- Re-designing websites: I own five websites. One is in desperate need of a major redesign and update. A second just needs a few tweaks in the design and layout, while the other three just require regular attentions.
- My coaching practice. While I have a wonderful practice, I want to focus more on a specific area of coaching. I want to work with clients looking to transition and become their authentic selves. It’s a passion I have and need to focus more on those type of clients.
Opportunities on my Horizon:
- Blog Expansion – I want to write and talk about more about having a great Life. Fashion, Beauty, Food, Wellness, whatever comes to mind.
- Podcast. While I enjoy writing, I enjoy talking even more. So be on the look out for my podcast coming in 2017.
- Videos. Where there’s a podcast, videos can be too far behind and I have a few things splashing around.
- Travel. I love to travel and I see more of it in my year ahead. Travel for me is both relaxing and exhilarating.
So as you can read I have plenty on my plate, maybe even too much. But what fun is life if we don’t have a challenge in front us.
What’s going right for you? What adjustments will you make? What opportunities are on your horizon?
Feel free to dropping me a comment, I’d love to hear and connect with you!