As a Personal Coach, Mentor, and Educator. I am on a mission to help those searching for their personal truth. My passion in life is to help guide people to be their Authentic Selves.
I specialize in working with individuals going through life transitions. Whether you transition is personal or professional, I’m here to encourage and support you every step of the way.
For me, being authentic is about living life on my own terms, in my own way, and by my own rules. I live my life based on three pillars, Teach what I know, Learn every day, and create for a better tomorrow.
Together we’ll work to help you find confidence, clarity, and direction within your life and work. My goal is to help you move forward in ways that are purposeful, genuine, and fulfilling.
Why a Personal Coach?
- A personal coach helps you identify and focus on what’s important, which accelerates your transition and success.
- Create a safe and supportive environment in which to explore your Gender
- Identify gaps between where you are and where you need or wants to be
- Asking for more intentional thought, action and behavior changes than you would typically ask of yourself
Why Work with ME
- I teach what I know and I know change and life transition.
- Learning and engaging is the fastest way to make the unknown, known.
- Creating beauty is the most authentic thing each of us can do.
- Each of us is on our own journey, but you’re never alone with me as your coach
- At times we all need guidance and support. I’m here to help guide and support you
- I’ve worked with over 1,000 individuals on their journey to their authentic self.
Presently, I offer two coaching formats
Personal Coaching – one-on-one coaching, which is ideal for the individual who has made a conscious decision to create positive change in their life. They look to transform themselves, by living a life that based on their desires and passions.
I work with each client to design the ideal coaching program for their needs and goals.
Group Coaching – is great for someone who benefits from having group support and encouragement. Groups follow a set format designed to move each member through a personal transition
Connect with me if you have questions, or are interested in a complimentary 30-minute exploration session to see how I might help guide you to your authentic self!
For those who have specific questions, they would like answered consider a consultation. Unlike the coaching process which is very exploratory by nature, the consultation is very questions – answer based. If you interested in a consultation, please email me.